Indie Bandits have partnered up with Aquatik Studios and we’re giving away a month of their Common Plan (see their website for more details).
This comes with:
- 8 beta hours
- teaser trailers
- NDA distribution
- press releases
- merch drops
How to Enter
Entry for the giveaway is taking place on Twitter and is open to ANY indie game at ANY stage of development.
All you have to do is tweet using the hashtag #AquatikLovesIndies, include a short description of your indie game, link to either an official website or a storefront page (Steam, Itch.io, etc.).
- Describe your game.
- Include a link to the website or storefront page.
- Use the hashtag #AquatikLovesIndies
- Use any other hashtags or tags in your tweet.
- Add images/videos/other attachments to your tweet.
- Reply to tweets about the competition.
Entry will be open until 14th February 2022 and the winner announced on 21st February 2022. The winner will be chosen by Indie Bandits and Aquatik Studios.
We’re looking for the indie game project that will benefit the most from Aquatik Studios’ services.
Though you only need to Tweet to enter this competition, we recommend ensuring that your websites, storefront pages, press kits, and other resources are all up to date as we’ll take everything you have publicly available about your game into account to make our final decision.
If you’d like more information about Aquatik Studios and how they help independent developers, check out their website or even reach out to our pal Robert Davis at Aquatik Studios on Twitter or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- Only TWITTER entries using the hashtag #AquatikLovesIndies and including an official/storefront link will be considered (see above for dos and don’ts).
- Only ONE entry per project. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Entries received after 13th February 2022 at 23:59CET will not be counted.
- ONE winner will be chosen internally by Indie Bandits and Aquatik Studios.
- The WINNER will receive one month of Aquatik Studios’ “Common” monthly package as detailed on their website (redeemable in March 2022).